Contemporary luxury in a historic setting
The WELCOME HOTEL RESIDENZSCHLOSS BAMBERG enjoys a great location on the banks of the river Regnitz, just a short walk from the historic city centre. Built back in 1787, the hotel is a wonderful harmony of Baroque and contemporary. Following a comprehensive programme of renovations that began in 1989 the hotel reopened in 1990. 184 stylishly and elegantly appointed rooms and suites provide everything for even the most demanding guest. Two restaurants with wonderful café terraces offer a range of culinary delights whilst our residents’ lounge is a welcome retreat for a quiet drink. The in-house Residenz Spa (extra charge) provides plenty of opportunity to relax and unwind. The hotel also has 10 conference and event rooms and its very own Baroque chapel that is just perfect for weddings.
Surrounding area and SERVICEs
- Central location
- Right on the banks of the river Regnitz
- Opposite Bamberg’s Konzert- und Kongresshalle
- 500 m from the city centre, 200 m to the historic centre
- Cycle hire available from the hotel (charges apply)
WE TRAIN EXCELLENTLY - OUR HOTEL IS CERTIFIED:
Wir bilden Exzellent aus - unser Hotel ist zertifiziert:
Enjoy a great night’s sleep in one of our 184 first-class rooms in 5 categories. We offer Economy, Superior and Deluxe rooms as well as Suites and Executive suites all of which offer the very highest level of comforts and the perfect environment in which to unwind and relax after an action-packed day.
- Spacious rooms
- Sleep like royalty
- Some rooms overlook the river Regnitz
The WELCOME HOTEL RESIDENZSCHLOSS BAMBERG has 10 elegant and practical rooms for conferences, seminars and banquets for up to 320 people. Our events’ team provides a very reliable and friendly service. State-of-the-art conference technologies and the flair of this historic building create a setting that is also suited to the staging of international events.
- Conference rooms suffused with light
- State-of-the-art conference technologies
- Dedicated event support
- One-stop-shop for all conference and entertainment needs
Kick Off Special Februar 2019
- Tagungsraum mit Standardtechnik inkl. Beamer
- 2 Kaffeepausen (Kaffee/Tee & süße/herzhafte Snacks)
- Mittagessen (Buffet bzw. 3-Gang-Auswahlmenü) inkl. Softgetränke und einem Heißgetränk
- Mineralwasser, Apfel- und Orangensaft im Tagungsraum
Ab € 72
Our in-house Orangerie restaurant that overlooks the Brunnenterrasse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. The stylish ambiance and open fire of the Fürst Bischof von Erthal restaurant provides an elegant setting for à la carte dining. Follow this in the unique ambiance of the Residenzschloss lounge.
In line with our "You are welcome" philosophy we offer a wide range of services to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible. If you have any further questions or need more information then please don't hesitate to speak to a member of our friendly staff. They will be able to help for sure.
- Free WiFi
- Internet terminal
- Pets allowed
- Fitness and wellness facilities (extra charge)
- Luggage service, luggage room
- Room service
- Alarm call