The Neckartal cycle path
The Neckar is a real Baden-Württemberg. Right through the heart of the state in the southwest, it flows from Württemberg to Baden in the Electoral Palatinate and finally into the Rhine.
The neckar valley cycle path accompanies the beautiful river the whole way. A bike tour for connoisseurs and explorers, for people who want to track down the country and its people. This cycle path makes you curious and adventurous, attracts you with good wines and delicious delicacies. You just have to take a little time, look behind the facade and talk to people. A 370 kilometer long experience without any boredom.
The Neckar Valley cycle path and its stages:
- Villingen-Schwenningen - Rottweil: 27,03 km
- Rottweil - Horb am Neckar: 47,83 km
- Horb am Neckar - Tübingen: 35,37 km
- Tübingen - Esslingen am Neckar: 52,15 km
- Esslingen am Neckar - Besigheim: 59,43 km
- Besigheim - Bad Wimpfen: 38,27 km
- Bad Wimpfen - Eberbach: 43,34 km
- Eberbach - Mannheim: 61,28 km